Terms & Conditions
- Payment is expected upon services rendered for new clients. Billing can be set up as needed for established clients. For farm sitting, payment is expected BEFORE you go away so I have some extra cash in case of an emergency while you're gone.
- A 24 hour notice MUST be given for cancellations or you will be billed for half the service that was suppose to be provided. Likewise, if I cancel on you without a 24 hour notice I will discount the rescheduled services by 50%.
- I reserve the right to add a mileage surcharge to clients outside of a 30mile radius of the 07444 zip code.
(+ 50¢ for each extra mile)
- I reserve the right to add a surcharge for difficult to handle, aggressive, or "unruly" horses.
(+$5-$10, depending on how bad the horses behavior is)
- I reserve the right to add a surcharge for mane pulls where the mane is longer than 6 inches to start with.
- I reserve the right to add a surcharge for tack cleaning where tack is in very poor condition.
(+$5-$10, depending on how bad. For extreme mold & mildew growth, very dry/cracked leather needing
multiple conditioning, rusted buckles, etc.)
- For extremely difficult horses that require sedation to safely perform any procedure the owner/barn manager will be responsible for obtaining and administering any drugs.
- For horses needing to be clipped: PLEASE make sure they are clean! Dirty horses take longer and dull my clipper blades. By keeping your horses clean you help me keep my clippers clean therefore my prices can stay low and I don't have to send them out for sharpening/repair all the time.
- I'm NOT liable for any injury/damage caused to your horse, property, or equipment under ANY circumstances. As we all know horses can be unpredictable and stuff happens. I will, however, try my absolute best to avoid any injury to any animal/person involved as well as taking safe care of all tack, equipment, and blankets. By using my services you agree to sign and abide by all liability releases and contracts.
- When farm sitting I require a personal meeting with the owner/farm manager 1 week prior to their departure to go over last minute details, gather all vet/farrier contact info, and take a thorough barn tour so I know where everything is. This visit is included in our discussed farm sitting fees.
- For hack rides and lunging I require a personal meeting with the owner (and/or the horses trainer) so I know exatcly what you're working on with the horse. I prefer to have the owner (and/or the horses trainer) present for the first ride/lunge to ensure all parties are satisfied with my work.